So it’s Summer and that means getting your hashtags #body goals or that bikini you picked out at the Mall, well I’m with all of you guys with that! I just recently started to do Training/Workout and it’s been great to see me stay fit and get the body shape I want. Now, honestly sometimes you have to be realistic when it comes to your fitness and overall health. There’s a lot of accountability to make sure you stick with your schedule and allow yourself to see the results you want to see. With you losing weight, gaining weight, toning your abs, burning calories, training for a sport ; you have to put in the work to see the results you want. As an athlete myself, I kinda slack off with stretching and working out but I hold myself accountable because I also need to be ready when my season starts.
My Summer Workout Routine is pretty much this but it changes sometime depending on my day!
8:30- 8:45: RISE AND GRIND ⛅️
9:00- 9:10 PRE WORKOUT FOOD 🥛
9:35- 10:30 BEGIN NIKE TRAINING! 🏋🏾♀️
10:35-10:45 COOL DOWN ❄️
10:50- 11:15 : SHOWER 🚿
11:20: EAT BREAKFAST 🥞🥓🍳
GO ON THE REST OF MY DAY!
That’s pretty much my schedule if I don’t have a work shift to interfere with my training time. I also Run Every Saturday Morning and One time during the week depending on my training schedule. It’s an organized way for me to see what days I got to do what and prepare myself.
If you guys want more fitness blog post, I’ll post some the next upcoming weeks and show you guys my fitness improvements!
This is by the Nike Training Club App! You can download from the App Store for all my iPhone users.
I’ll post more fitness and beauty blog post for the rest of the month. Also if you guys want to see what’s on my iPhone 7+ , I’ll be be happy to do so! Later 🙂
Hello to all my Queens: 👑
Its our season, Summer 2017! #ISSAFACT #Summer2017
Since it’s Summer that means taking care of your skin is a serious matter! When I mean protect our melanin skin, I mean protect your melanin skin, regardless of the shade you are. Skin is skin, and our skin can still be damage if not taken seriously. Here are some of my tips and recommended products to have fresh glowing skin during this Sunny, Hot Season!
- I use 100% Natural Black Soap, I get mine from the Beauty supply store for $2 which is completely affordable.
- Witch Hazel Toner, it cleanses the rest of the dirt on your face but also can be used as a makeup remover as well.
- Then of course a Good ASS moisturizer, to set that Skin straight! I use the Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer or Cetaphil moisturizer since their both good for combination and oily skin.
- FACE Mask are your BFF! I use two different facemask by a company called Freeman’s and so far I like the two I bought since my skin is oily, dry and combination prone skin. They leave are skin feeling soft! Also if you have skin like me, you might want to do mask 2-3 times a week just because our skin is really sensitive and overuse can be harmful.
- 💦 WATER! 💦Drink Water Ladies! I’m not trying to sound cliché but water is so important not only for your skin but your bodies crave it. I drink about 60 oz. daily and sometimes more which sounds like a lot but its like drinking 4 full water bottles all day. If water isn’t your thing then start small and gradually move up because its good for you!
- Lotion! Keep your body moisturized to keep that skin glowing and/or Sparkly Lotion too!
- DIY Scrub; Coffee Scrub, Sugar Scrub help exfoliate your skin and leaves your skin bright and glowing!
- Rose Water- leaves your skin fresh and bright 🌹
- Eat Fruits! 🍓 Fresh Fruit is good for diet which improves your skins natural glow.
✨Recommended Products I USE ✨; Try at your leisure! 🙂 You can also find these products at your local Beauty Supply store, Ulta Beauty and local CVS!
- Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Lotion ~ Body Lotion
- Mario Badescu Oil Free SPF 15 ~ Moisturizer
- 100% Natural Black Soap ~ cleanser
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Toner ~ Toner
- African Shea Butter ~ Moisturizer
- Freeman’s Beautiful Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask & Scrub ~ Mask
- Freeman’s Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask ~ Mask
- 100% Virgin Coconut Oil 🔑
- Cetaphil Nourishing Cream ~ Moisturizer